Midodrine chills

Terrier

Hi all, over the past few months I've been trying MIdodrine - first at 2.5mg then at 5mg and I've just been advised to go up to 7.5mg. They think I might end up on 10mg due to being over 6ft tall and likely having EDS. For the past few months I've often been feeling absolutely chilled to the bone with freezing hands and constant goosebumps.. It tends to come on mid-late afternoon then last more or less for the rest of the day. Stupidly I never thought it might be the Midodrine but finally today had a search on here and saw that it seems to be associated with it a bit.

Knowing what it is will probably help stop it nagging at me mentally but I guess my question to anyone who's had similar is, does it tend to improve over time as your body adapts to it?

Cheers :)

I've used midodrine for a long time, currently at 10-20 mg 5 x a day, according to my blood pressure. For me it absolutely got better over time and no longer get this side effect. Ive used it at varying doses over the last 5 and a half years.