I am wondering if anyone uses essential oils to help with symptoms? I see that Young Living has one called Brain Power for brain fog & other similar issues.

Thanks for any input.

I haven't tried them myself, but I would be very curious to hear from anyone who has! 

I massage myself with geranium In almond oil for muscle and joint pain I find it really helps .  ! I will often use lavender for relaxation and to help with sleep issues and for hubby who snores tee tree !

i also make my own body wash, mouth wash etc and household cleaners with them due to allergies, but rose oil gives me breathing problems. I have never tried them for brain fog though will have to look into that ! 

I’ve wondered about this too. I once had someone who was really into it rub peppermint oil on my neck & temples for a headache I was complaining of. I had an episode like 15 mins later. Thought it was just me but then a few months later I had a really strong peppermint tea and had the same thing happen! I am also one of the weird ones who have an episode from vitamin E oil! LOL! 

I have many essential oils.   It might help sooth my sore muscles, certain scents help with headaches and nausea.  I think it is more of a bandaid and the effects are very mild.  Essential oil might help a little with a headache, but it won't zap away the headache like Advil.