Not sure what this is...

debc

Thoughts... I've been reading the posts this morning after waking up again a few times during the night with these tremors and decided to search what it could be.  In the spring I saw the cardiologist and had a full workup - and that's fine.  Felt confident after that, but it's not really getting better.  The tremors happen during the night, more often during the school year (teacher) likely due to the stress, and sometimes more often when I have a glass of wine.  Don't think POTS is what I suffer since I have no problem during the day.  My heart rate is normally higher I guess  (my toy fitbit) with an average in the 80's walking around, but now I'm concerned.  Thoughts???

This info may be helpful:

https://www.dinet.org/content/information-resources/pots/pots-an-overview-r95/

Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome is defined by excessive heart rate increments upon upright posture. A person with POTS will experience heart rates that increase 30 beats or more per minute upon standing and/or increase to 120 beats or more per minute upon standing (Grubb, 2000). These exaggerated heart rate increases usually occur within 10 minutes of rising.

I think most of us with POTS would have a HR of higher than 80 when walking around and the hallmark of dysautonomia is having symptoms in the upright position.  There are also other forms of dysautnomia with low blood pressure, for example.  Might be helpful to check your blood pressure and heart rate when you are having your tremors.