checking in on UK members

we know persephone is okay...thank goodness!

the rest of you...please chime in!

we truly have a world community here on pplace! i love that.

i have been to london many times, and ridden so much on the tube...it is just really scary. persephone...will you feel scared next time you ride the tube?

sending my thoughts your way...

emily

That leaves CatMcGrath, Hayley, Felicity, MaryJo, and probably some others whose names escape me at the moment. I hope you are all safe and well...and your family & friends too...

Nina

Hi Everyone,

It's MaryJo checking in to say I am ok, safe and away from the troubles in central London. I live in London (born and bred), and was deeply shocked by the events of yesterday.

However, I am also deeply touched by the level of concern on this board, especially on this terrible event, but also generally when anyone of us is feeling overburdened. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all.

I would also like to especially thank MightyMouse who even took the trouble to remember us here in England by name.

Love and hugs to you all.

MaryJo

BEST WISHES AND PEACEFUL THOUGHTS TO ALL OF YOU ACROSS THE POND!!!!

With such evil and hatred of attacks like this happening in the world it is no wonder that people have problems with their nervous systems!!

Peace to all!

KathyP :lol:

so glad to hear from many of you & of course hoping & praying that all others are safe...i have family in & around london who thankfully are all okay as well. it never ceases to amaze me what a small world the internet allows...

:-)melissa

Hi, I am fine and so are all my friends and family. We live in London and because of where the bombs were placed many of my friends had passed through the areas on earlier trains. It is a scary thing to have happened but not all together unexpected as we have been hearing from the police that they have foiled plots in London for a while now and it was only a matter of time before one slipped through the net. We have to move on as normal and not let these people control our lives.

Thank you to all of you for your concern and like many of you my thoughts are with those who have lost loved ones.

Catherine