Is this POTS?

Hi everyone. I am an 18 year old female who has been dealing with several POTS-like symptoms the past few months. I was also diagnosed as iron-deficient anemic and suffered two pneumothoraces this summer. I passed out twice, both within a matter of fifteen minutes. I started feeling dizzy every time I sat up, and it became near impossible to stand. I was carried to the bathroom and could not function at all. I had severe muscle weakness, fatigue, dizziness, shaking, and chest pain. After spending three days in the hospital, I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue as well as vasovagal syncope. I have seen an ENT and neurologist and go to physical therapy two times a week. Both the PT and neurologist mentioned POTS, and suggested I see a cardiologist. My symptoms have improved over the past few weeks, but I still suffer the same symptoms, just to a lesser degree. The heat makes my symptoms 10 times worse, and I cannot really function when it's especially hot and humid. Sometimes, I mess up words and sentences, especially when I feel fatigued at night.  I have done the poor-man's tilt table test with a pulse oximeter and blood pressure cuff, but I'm not exactly sure if these numbers indicate POTS.

Laying down, my pulse was 70 BPM.

Standing up for 10 minutes, my pulse was 145 BPM. 

My BP is relatively normal (a little on the lower side) but does not significantly change from laying to standing. 

I have done this test multiple times, and sometimes it increases by more sometimes by less, but it always increases by at least 40 from laying to standing. I usually get tingly sensations in my legs and feet and some pain, but nothing too severe. I'm not sure if this is indicative of POTS and was wondering if anyone could help me out and lend whatever information they may have? Thanks.