How to get to Grocery Store

Pooh -

first off, i'm glad to hear that you got to the store & aren't surviving on ramen (although the salt content sure is good!)

secondly, i commend all the efforts you've made in trying to figure things out. i know how exhausting all the time on the phone can be with agencies & the like...i often feel like the calls i have to make for insurance & doctor & other things of the sort is a full-time job in and of itself.

i'm not in your exact position by any means as i still drive on my good days, but i can relate to having to weigh the pros & cons of different options with limited finances. i'm having to make some health insurance decisions as well & know how stressful & confusing it can be; i'm especially finding it to be the case b/c there's no way to know for sure what my body is going to do in the near or distant future so there's no way to know completely what i'll be in need of. this is obviously the case for anyone but it's more so for special folks like us:-) i'm trying to figure things out in terms of hiring someone around my place for help with things i am not physically able to do & the like too...and it's SO hard in terms of money constraints. the catch-22 you referred to is so true. there is a huge gap of people who don't have the resources themselves but have too much to get the help otherwise. it's a huge social service problem in so many arenas. not that that makes it any better. just the opposite in my opinion. it makes it even worse but unfortunately there's no easy answer. when i find it you'll be the first to know:-)

hang in there & good luck with all the decisions you're having to make. and good luck with the house sale. i'm sure it's stressful at the moment but in the long run it sounds like the move might be a positive?

:-)melissa