Jump to content

POTS physician Quebec, Canada


Recommended Posts

Hello!!! After a severe head injury I was diagnosed with POTS syndrom.  I am a carpenter and I hit my head on a scaffolding while jumping on the previous floor... I had a major concusssion. I cannot work anymore.  I tried to go back to work, but it is physically impossible. I met 3 neurologists , a sports physician and a cardioloigist. They all same the same thing....However they don't know what to do with me. 


Pots syndrom is something pretty new in the province of quebec. My head injury took place at work, and my insurance company tells me I am the first person ever to have this problem. Nobody seems to know what to do with me.  Even the doctors are unsure about the treatments....


So, we are looking for treatments...doctors...anything??? I live in quebec city canada. I am willing to go to NY , Ontario...the maritimes..or further if I have to.


Thanks a lot!!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...