Gardening!

Debbie Rose

1 hour ago, Shannoncr said:

I love gardening as well.  Are we able to post pictures of our gardens on here? I could use some inspiration. 😀

As long as they are your own pictures then why not. I would love to see some of your garden pictures. I'm getting my garden back in shape after three years of not working in it except to mow. Ugggh. Lotta weeds and baby trees.  I will convert some of it into butterfly habitat.

20170624_162116.jpg

@WinterSown nothing is really in bloom for me right now! My spring bulbs are all done. Stuff is budding and leafing out. The pictures will be better when everything is in bloom. 

Now, the garden along the fence (chain & stockade) is only two years old. so, forgive the empty spaces. I’m going to fill it with some low growing annuals & zinnias &cosmos again this year until it starts to fill in with perennials. There are a few more perennials/shrubs I’d like to stick in there though. 

The Lillie’s are from last year. They seem to get bigger every year. The pink and white ones multiply but for whatever reason the yellow one just gets taller and has more blossoms on it each year. I love the smell of them. 

The garden with the white fence behind it -a before and after. That bed used to be filled with weeds. Then I tore them all out and planted coral bells, black lace elderberry, and those cute little trees. That was four years ago. The today picture, that black lace elderberry will be getting a major trim once it blooms! 

And the last picture, it’s one of my favorite things about where I live. I get visits from all kinds of wildlife. I live on an incredibly busy street but animals always find their way to me 😂

786E4C44-92D5-4521-89C5-0EDF78D324ED.jpeg

8B15DEE2-6772-4190-9B94-9783FA65DDA6.jpeg

9CB1D2B8-F759-43DF-8207-04D82373B447.jpeg

59B681DE-4BDA-434D-BDA4-020F9DAF43C5.jpeg