Sign in to follow this  

Doctors in South Florida

Recommended Posts

I am looking for doctors in South Florida. I already have an EP and possibly a cardiologist if he can squeeze me in. I've been managing with my EP for quite a while. My previous doctors were pediatric-based and not very familar with Dysautonomia. I'm looking for an

Autonomic Neurologist

Allergist/Nutritionist - food intolerances 




General practitioner with an understanding of Dysautonomia/POTS/NCP, etc.


I'd prefer not to go north of West Palm Beach if possible - but I would be willing to for a well versed doctor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Lexi24, so if you look at the doctors list here:[1]=Florida&&sortby=primary_id_field&sortdirection=asc&record_type=all&time_frame=show_all

It looks like there are 3 different POTS knowledgable doctors in your state. None of them are neurologists, if your looking for an autonomic specialist who is also a neurologist you may have to travel a bit further. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this