Do any of you get heat flashes before migraines?

artluvr09

Do any of you get heat flashes before a migraine? I am starting to get a migraine now and  am in the aura phase, I started sweating which i don't normally do a then My whole left side of face went numb and my right hand and my teeth and my throat went numb now my lips are going numb probably soon i will get confusion and start typing gibberish so please for give me, i hate t these migraines. i usually have them twice a year but i had a small migraine and now i am having another one today. I don't think i ate anything different. yesterday i had some banana egg pancakes with a new syrup with artificial ingredients but it usually doesn't affect me. for lunch i have peanut butter crackers which i have almost eery day, then for dinner i had a half of egg salad with applesauce,  and my usual chobani for snack, and gold fish i hat these m;migraine they scare me now I'm freezing. dont know why i had one two days in a row maybe the weather its snowing here today.