Is Your Small Fibre Neuropathy (?) Better at Night

TCP

Hello. I think I have SFN along with EDS and POTS (plus possible MCAS/MCAD). I am on Gabapentin and Nortriptyline since 2007. I have noticed the neuropathic pain eases when I lie down, whereas most people I know with neuropathic pain says their's gets worse at night. No one is symptom-free of this nerve pain like me when I lie down. I have the pain all over my body, even my head. It is intense and burning, prickling and also deeper nerve pain and shocks/stabbing sensations. 

Anyone else pain-free at night? 

My body pain is not gone but so much better when I lie down.  Shoulder, jaw and head stay about the same but the back pain and overall body pain decreases. I suspect I have a connective tissue problem but haven't addressed this yet. I have been diagnosed with MCAD but antihistamines make me feel worse. I am very sensitive to medications. At the Mayo Clinic it showed some SFN. Do you know if the pain from SFN is progressive? I am getting more pain as time goes on ..yet there is a day here or there when it is very slight. So many mysteries. I hope you are having a great day. Happy Holiday in advance :).

Edited by angelloz
Spelling error

I don't think that I have Chiari, but I do have degeneration lumbar and cervical, plus a twisted spine and tilted pelvis. I have a pronounced hump at the top of my spine and my head is thrust forwards. 

Thanks for your replies. I hope you are doing as well as possible.