Salt tablets

Hello everyone!

I have called all over trying to find sodium choride tablets and can't find them. I am turning now to the internet. Can anyone recommend a trustworthy website where I can buy salt tablets?

Any additonal advice is greatly appreciated! Dosage, good brands, etc.

Thanks so much!

Lisa

www.americanrx.com sells them....they are made by Consolidated Midland Corperation...sodium chloride tablets.

Most CVS type pharmacies can order these as well. Just have the pharmasist look up the manufactuer.

Yep... I can! They are called Thermotabs and I get them at immune support . Just type in Thermotabs in the search box. They are very reliable and you can get an even better price if you want to arrange and regular delivery of them. I have something delivered on a regular basis and I can change the delivery time when I need too. Hope this helps!

~Roselover

Actually, any pharmacy can order them for you--it usually takes one or two days for them to get special orders in.

Here's a "froogle" seach for them.

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=sodium...lr=&sa=N&tab=wf

i echo what nina said...tha pharmacy can get them for you and save you lots of energy!

also, thermotabs can be gotten through a pharmacy...i never had luck with salt tabs BUT...thermotabs are nice simply b/c they have a coating on them and are easier to get down. the others dissolve so quickly, that i just threw them right back up.

i'm a walking disaster though, and most people seem fine with either type! so, don't mind me!

emily

I just wanted to clarify that the salt tabs made by Consolidated Midland Corp are 1 gram salt tabs.....

the Thermo tabs are much less sodium.. I believe only 285mg if I am not mistaken.....