Drivers license review

bellajulz

Anybody here ever go through a California DMV license review?

I went to the  ER and doc there reported me to DMV because I had fainted the day before.  

My regular docs are aware that I drive, and monitor me closely.   Still, I am concerned about the review process.

I've had pots for 8 years now and have never had an incident with driving.

Hi, there,  I believe every state has a period of time that is recommended to refrain from driving after syncope, I've seen some states recommend  3 months and others up to 1 year depending on if you have a medical condition or if the event was unexplained.  I'd suggest reaching out to your doctors, and if they feel you are able to drive safely, write a letter stating this and submit to the DMV, or maybe they'll need to fill out a form? Have you ever fainted while in a seated position?   

This was from the CA DMV site, https://govt.westlaw.com/calregs/Browse/Home/California/CaliforniaCodeofRegulations?guid=I32A84770D46811DE8879F88E8B0DAAAE&originationContext=documenttoc&transitionType=Default&contextData=(sc.Default

• 2 weeks later...