feels like high HR but it's normal?

Faye

I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my throat, as if my HR was high, but I checked my vitals and they are actually really good. I am not having a anxiety or panic attack. Anyone else get this sensation? Or ideas of what it could be? Not had this experience with POTS before, if I feel this way it has always been accompanied by high HR or BP that was really low or high...hmmmmm

hi Faye,

my Dr. said the pots patients he sees often have increased cardiac awareness. I have pvc's & pac's, and am often reminded they are there. He said the general population probably wouldn't feel those. Mine occur with a normal hr, bp , and right before my period usually.

possibly you experiencing palpations like goodr mentioned, which can result from a # of things, like abonormal rhythms and adrenaline surges, and can be benign. However, if its new and concerning, especially in the cardiac area, I'd suggest calling your doctor. An ekg or ambulatory holter might shed some light for you.

Thanks for your responses. I have a kardia device that does ekg and said normal. But I think I recall my dr said something about being more self aware than most about little skips or doubles. Sometimes when you don't feel to grand these things slip you mind.