i can feel my veins twitching/spasming

I feel this alot if im taking my pulse, on side of head or on my wrist aswell, and sometimes my pulse dissappears when it happens it seems to atleast disrupt me taking it, the beat gets hit by the twitch/spasm, got pretty much constant chest pain, mild to moderate, that resolves itself then comes back constantly throughout the day :(

ive had this a while now, but i never read about vasospasms as being something that neeeds to be treated, and now im anxious and cant prove i have these.

Are you 100% sure it's your veins? There's a lot of muscles in the human body and I found out that when I am symptomatic, I tend to tense up a lot of my muscles without even thinking about it and then when I go to relax those muscles start twitching and feel sore/tired. Anxiety is also an explanation since that can take the forms of many symptoms. 

It's also worth a shot to making sure you're electrolytes are in balance. Eat some potassium, take a magnesium supplement and keep the salt and fluids up. Lots of weird symptoms can occur when any of those minerals are off.