how importanr is it to get micro or prinzmental agina diagnosed?

hey, yes, im getting no help from any doctors and im quite scared :(
 nobody takes my condition seriously in my house or doctors and im constantly worried something is going to happen, i get alot of chest pain and literally feel spasms, from muscles and vains when im taking my pulse :/

Hi Josh,

I can relate to living with terrible chest pain. It is extremely frightening. 

Even though I've been told by my cardiologist that my chest pain is not life threatening it is always scary when it occurs. I also experience fatigue after a bad episode. 

I'm afraid I don't have much advice for you, except don't push yourself. Listen to your body and rest when you need to. 

Hope you start to feel better soon. 

Angie

Hey Josh, I went through all the typical heart tests (ekg, stress test, holter monitor, bubble test) and I was seeing my cardiologist for chest pressure/ tightness and just a very uncomfortable bloated feeling, or sometimes it felt like I was carrying a weight on my chest. My cardiologist believed it was somehow related to my POTS, after most my tests were normal, and didn't seem too interested in finding out if it was some sort of microvascular angina.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesnt sound like angina and the vein spasm is probably a tendon or muscle spasm as its probably not possible to feel a vessel contract or dilate!!

always check with your doc tho :)

a lot of our hearts go slow and in a lot of cases is normal, always get checked.

angina related to the heart which I get when upright in heat and not on florinef radiates down the arm, gets worse with exertion and mine resolves by lying down to restore blood flow!

feel better soon!