Ideas For Home Made Electrolyte Drink

I juice apples oranges carrots cucumber soft fruit and add half a lemon or lime and root ginger which is  antiinflammation. I actually don't add any sweetener as I like a tart taste but add a little pink salt. I drink two litres of water one litre of juice daily. 

I have experimented a little and found a mixture that I like. In a 20 oz tumbler of water I add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp each of himalayan pink salt and salt substitute (potassium chloride), some fresh squeezed lemon juice, and some 100% grape juice concentrate. The juice I comes in a can on the juice aisle (not frozen). It has only natural sugar from fruit, and I can add as much or little as I want, though I try to use just enough to cut the salt/acid taste and give it a little flavor. I keep the concentrate in the fridge and a ~$1 can lasts a couple weeks, so it's cheap too. Best of luck finding an electrolyte drink that works for you :)

I use to drink about a bottle of Gatorade in the morning in order to get myself going, but over time I realized that I didn't want the citric acid and artificial flavors. My gastroenterologist recommended I start making a mixture similar to the one that Katy described above me: half a teaspoon of salt and 3 teaspoons of organic cane sugar in a one liter bottle. I don't add any sweeteners because I don't mind the taste of it, but you could add something to it if you would like such as Mio or Truvia.

I use Crystal Light Pure. I use most of a packet in a 50oz pitcher, so it's about 5 calories per 10 ounces of drink. I've tried a million different things like True Lemon but I like the CLP taste the best. It's half stevia and half real sugar. (Then I add half a teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of potassium to the pitcher.)