Uncomfortable feeling around chest/heart.

So I get this like wet feeling on my chest, that sometimes stings aswell, it seems to be near my heart, sometimes its like there is cold water dripping on my chest aswell, I had an echo etc before, with this somewhat symptom present previously, I think its got a little bit worse, as it never used to sting, Ive had docs listen to the heart etc. It doesnt seem to affect the pulse, its just really uncomfortable. Wondering if its may be nerve pain, i also get like a clench that isnt hurt its just uncomfortable as if the top of my chest near my heart or underneath is being slightly clenched real slight and makes me aware as if its contracting a little doesnt hurt just tenses a little and then goes, wondering what it is, it kind of worries me cause its around my heart quite central, it tends to come and go and doesnt really hurt just a little bit uncomfortable, and sometimes its hard to describe but its like a feels hot in my chest like its on fire a little burning sort of like ripples aswell a little bit like something is dripping, but not very painful just makes u conscious of it, central aswell, but I had ecg with the wet feeling being not too long ago in the waiting room and they were ok. Sometimes it tends to sting a little then I feel drips go under my arm and it starts wearing off a little. Weird?

It is important to make sure your doctors know about this.  It sounds like they do - and they will know what tests to run to make sure you are OK.  A lot of us have very strange sensations around our heart. Strage heartbeats, pain, burning sensations, etc.  Usually it is not dangerous, just uncomfortable - but your doctor can tell you best.  I would also try to note when these sensations are happening to see if there is a pattern - certain time of day or certain actives which trigger. That can be helpful to try and figure out the cause.

I've had the burning sensation, to me it feels kind of like sunburn on the inside of my chest. My chest pai typically feels like constriction rather than pain. All my cardio tests were normal though, so they said its probably related to POTS, might be microvascular angina.

My cardio tests at the time were normal and they dismissed all my concerns previously but Im not sure if these symptoms were present in their entirety, they dont even think I have POTS, the nurse told me that some doctors dont even think its a real thing lol. So Ive had to wait and try and save up for private treatment. Hopefully that will get to the bottom of it and nothing happens in the mean time.