Fatigue

Feeling miserable today! I have been tired all week since waking up at 4 am on easter sunday. Then having to wake up at 6 a couple of days this week for work. Today I had off so I got to sleep in. Usually I sleep in until 8:30. Today I slept too long. I almost freaked out when I saw the time. I slept in until 9:50!! Whenever I sleep in I always feel more fatigued and extreme brain fog. Instead of feeling better about sleeping in I feel worse. Doesn't help that its hot outside going to be 76 today and Its hot indoors 73 degrees. Been feeling worse since my shower too :(. What helps you when you are fatigued? 

I occasionally use EmergenC packets to mix in water (the regular ones not specifically electrolyte one as some others here do).  It sometimes gives me a little burst to get some things done.  I'm not sure if it is the electrolytes in it, the vitamins I may be missing (B, C,...), or what... But it helps me.   They come in a few flavors and I think rec. to mix in 8oz water.