Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANCY

Dysautonomia And Concussion

Yes lol! My dr already did a whoop and happy dance for me, I think he's as excited as I am! I have not passed out at all in the last 24 hours, have not had a syncope free day for two and a half years, it's amazing! 

So the nurse from the pacemaker clinic came by this morning said everything looks great, explained a little more about the rate response. So this particular pacemaker they can set to sense if blood pressure is to low and speed up the pacing to compensate. Said it predicts, at current settings, that it will last about 10 years. Pacing 100% Atrial and Ventricle is set to sense.

So excited cardiologist fully expects me to get back to a normal life, without a wheelchair! Said I'm to young and have to much living left to do to be stuck in a wheelchair the rest of my life. Sending me home and told me to get moving lol!

I'm so amazed! Thank you all for being so supportive!

Glad to hear you're feeling better Ancy! Now onwards and upwards! (after resting up and recuperating from all this of course!)

Yes upwards is a nice change! Just finished PT and first time in years I didn't pass out once through the entire session! Approaching 48 hours without passing out, yeah!

Thanks for checking on me, Still going strong! Have not passed out and it's astounding the amount I'm able to do now. My activity level has increased by about 3 times what it was before which is awesome. Took it easy today because all the activity has caught up with me and was really exhausted. Looking forward to being able to go to church tomorrow and stay conscious through the whole service.?

Have seen on my heart monitor a couple times where it has ramped my heart rate up in coralate to my bp drops. Working really well, have a in home device check on the 5th of May and in clinic on July 5th, will be interesting to see what it says in the report.

Awesome!  That's funny because I thought that might happen. We can all certainly relate to overdoing it when we have better days.  I hope the church service/sermon went well.  Were you too tired to stay awake? Just kidding.:D  So glad that you are functioning better.

Lol! Overdid it again but church was really nice and didn't pass out. ?resting today for PT tommorow, should be walking. 

Just wanted to post an update. It has now been 5 weeks since I have passed out! I can walk about 500 yards or so a day, that's changed from not walking at all except occasionally with PT. I only require 1 person assist now as well. Making so much quick progress it's amazing! Back in the kitchen cooking all sorts of things for my family. Can stand at the sink and do dishes for about 5 minutes at a time. Neurology even wants to start cutting down on some of my meds!

Thank you everyone for being so supportive. I hope you all are doing as well as can be!

What a wonderful update ANCY ! I am so very happy for you ! I hope you're still continuing to improve and having fun in the kitchen today.