Healthy Ways To Add Salt

What are some of the ways you've found to add salt with healthy foods? This is such a huge change for me. I usually eat pretty bland stuff and the lists of salty ideas I've seen are full of things that I don't like the taste of. :( Like pickles, chips and lunch meat.

I added salt to chicken and quinoa and I had bread with butter on it, but other than that, I'm having a hard time thinking of things to add salt to.

Apparently my brain stopped working.

I do like Cheez-its but they make me feel nauseous so no more Cheez-its for me. :(

I like cheese so I'll eat some of that, but I don't want to gain a ton of weight especially when I would love to lose a few or 30 pounds... ;)

Salt in your oatmeal, salt on watermelon, electrolyte drinks (prefer Skratch Labs), salt on chicken salad, salt on celery with peanut butter, salt on apple wedges with peanut butter, parmesan cheese (high salt) on noodles, salted hummus, salted baked potato (or sweet potato)

You can also just eat some salt, or dissolve it in water and drink it. Tastes nasty, but it gets the salt in.

Foods that I put salt on: all meats, all vegetables (starchy and fibrous), on bread with olive oil, cold salads like waldorff and egg. I don't eat a lot of grains, but when I do I salt them.

I try to eat organic veggies and fruits etc. and cut out the processed foods because of an autoimmune disease I have before I got sick with pots. I try to combine high sodium foods with healthy ones so I don't load up on fast food or other junk. Tomato products like marinara or salsa are high in sodium. I'll make an omelette with cheese and veggies then add a little salsa on top. Pasta with marinara sauce, then add veggies to the sauce. Artichokes, olives, and sundried tomatoes in a jar have lots of sodium. I also like canned beans, like garbanzos or black beans. Last night I had a black bean burrito grilled on a George Foreman grill. I used a whole wheat tortilla, beans, salsa, spinach and cheese, which combined together have a lot of sodium. I also like doing veggie sir fry (or steamed) with brown rice. I then add a sauce to it which has high sodium. There's a mango poppyseed sauce I like to use, and also Asian/Indian foods have a lot of high sodium sauces like pad Thai, soy, curry or chutney. For a snack, I love hummus and will cut up apple slices with it or eat tortilla or pita chips. Natural food stores have different types of chips made from things like spinach or quinoa, so it's a little healthier than straight potato chips. Coconut water has sodium and potassium in it too. Cereal like Raisin Bran and granola are higher in sodium as well. Even though it's more expensive, I try to buy a lot of food from the natural food store where I can find healthier alternatives to food I was eating before I got sick.