Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Faye

Tachy Good/ Gi Bad; Tachy Bad/ Gi Ok

If life wasn't uncertain enough with POTS,sometime yes and sometimes no, or maybe both....found a few formulas tho not a guarantee, may be a little hint of the outcome...

But seriously can the Tachy and Gi ever both be UNpresent at the same time...it seems it's most often one or the other, and not quite a break of both, tho I suppose not having the combo in full force is good...but would really like to have a few days where I could have some full relief...asking to be the old norm I suppose is asking a lot, but I genuinely do miss that...

In general am better and have found I can return to some funny activities tho not the way I want or use to..no matter what my mind still goes back to the thinking of I still want more and miss my old body...

I have many things I realize how blessed I am in what I can accomplish, but it doesn't take away the feelings of missing if what was...suppose the grief process is a constant with a chronic condition..

Trying to realize,accept in the moment, this a chronic condition, and tho it is not seen by others, even our close family and friends it is very much present in all I do...

Proud, stubborn, foolish, not wanting to express how challenging this is for me, even if it more my mental state than in body....