sorry kind of off topic

Jaime

Sorry this is kind of off topic...I hope it doesn't break any of the new rules. I thought I remembered that someone said that there are some hotels that you can get for cheap if you are Dr. Grubb's patient or if you go to MCO (I am having some serious brain fog! :unsure: ). If anyone knows about this or about any inexpensive hotels in Toledo I would appreciate the help. I have a dislocated knee so it is hard for me to be on the computer for extended time periods looking for a hotel. Hope everyone is feeling well!

Jaime

Guest Julia59

Jaime,

I live in Toledo---just about a mile from Dr. Grubb's office!

The Hilton is right on the MCO campus---Actually it's now known as "The Medical University of Ohio". Here's the ph# for it----419-381-6800. Tell them you are coming to Toledo to see Dr. Grubb. They usually give his patients a discount. The price is usaully $59.00 a night---the discount price. I don't know if it's changed, but that is the last I heard in the last year or so.

Good luck on your trip---and if I can be of any help---plese feel free to e-mail me. julia59@buckeye-express.com

Julie :0)

We stayed at the Hilton on the campus... I think we paid $79 a night....

It was well worth it b/c we were right next to the office...its newly renovated and roon service....

Hi I was able to book a room at the Hilton for $65 anight, I was told that that was the hospital discount.

Good luck!!

Oh, i have a question for you all, is the hilton within walking distance over to Dr. Grubb's office? Or do they have a shuttle?

Thanks!