Soundtrack for Dysautonomia

Okay, we all need to laugh sometimes... If Dysautonomia had a soundtrack what songs would be featured? Here are some suggestions: "I Get Weak" by Belinda Carlisle; "You Spin Me Round and Round"; "Every Breath You Take".... You get the idea let's hear some other ideas!

Oh, and some songs definitely would not be featured such as:

"Jump" by Van Halen (we don't do well with the up/down thing)

"Run to You" by Bryan Adams (Sorry can't)

Life is hard for all us but there is humor even in bad situations so let's see what you all can come up with! Laughter is the best medicine..

Love,

Carmen

Hi carmen,

i cant think of any potsy songs at the moment, but I thought your post was funny..I cant "run to you" either!!! H*** I am lucky i can walk most days!! <_<

Hey everyone.......I have been in a pots hole for weeks now but this thread just cheered me up so much. I have a few contributions.........how about Nickelbacks song.........."Flat on the floor" or Led Zepplin....."Dazed and confused". Peace to everyone and stay cool in all this heat.

Purplefocus

**Falling into you- Celine Dion

**I'm still standing- Elton John (if only)

**dizzy- I'm so dizzy my head is spinning, like a whirlpool it never ends!--I can't remember who sang that, but what I do remember is the first time I fainted in high school, my French mistress sang it at me to cheer me up! hehehehe

Will think of more later- my head's too fuzzy just now.

:unsure: Well I put my thinking cap on and came up with...

"Crazy"...by Patsy CLine

i thought that this fit, considering that at times I feel like I am going "crazy!

When i first got sick I thought I was cracking up!!! Nobody knew what was wrong with me, they kept sending me to the Psych ward!!!!!!!!!! and saying that it was all in my head, Gotta love the medical community!

LOL

Linda

Here's My POTS Ipod Playlist: I had to do something during those long IV Therapy sessions!

"Medication" Garbage (also the lyrics of ...I fall down just to give you a thrill..prop me up with another pill"!)

"What's The Matter Here?" 10,000 Maniacs

"Fallin'" Alicia Keys

"Don't Worry Baby" The Beach Boys (to be listed to after "The Warmth of the Sun")

"Children of the Revolution" Bono

"When Your Heart is Weak" CRobin

"Baby Be Brave" The Corrs

"Coconut" Harry Nilsson (.. I said Doctor is there nothing I can take?!.. put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning!)

"Too Much Food" Jason Mraz

"Dracula's Castle" New Order (think about it, he was pale, always laying down, wanted blood and hated the sun and garlic!)

"Domino Dancing" Pet Shop Boys (that's what would happen if I tried to dance!)

"Blurry" Puddle of Mud

"I Kicked A Boy" Sundays (specifically, and ER Doc)

"She Blinded Me With Science" Thomas Dolby (just for the clueless docs)

and lastly,

"Everybody Loves a Happy Ending" Tears for Fears :unsure: