How Do You Feel When You Wake Up - Headache And Sweating?

Machair

If I sleep I wake up with a massive headache and often in a pool of sweat, if I can't sleep then I am just full of adrenaline and will toss and turn all night. At least with the headache and the sweating I have some rest but it is like waking up with the flu. Anyone else have this?

Yep, I have very similar symptoms. Usually when I wake up my body is sore, my head hurts (something between a sore head and an actual headache) and I often wake up sweaty (depends on how much clothes I wear to bed - usually the less clothes, the more sweaty, which makes no sense lol). Also, I have a lot of trouble falling asleep for the same reasons. Get very antsy and feel the need to constantly toss and turn.

I wake up with headache every morning. I was recently taken off florinef and BAM!! headaches severe each morning. Can't wait till florinef is back at full strength.

I have had nagging headaches for the past 15 years and I tend to ignore them most days. When it gets slowly worse-going towards migraine I then treat it.

With the florinef at full strength my headache is duller and migraines rarer

Yes I have found my morning headaches are usually liked to not having enough fluid. Since starting my 24 hr J tube feeds with extra fluid I have seen some improvement with the headaches. The constant fluids is by far one of the best things going for me. Before that I would take a bottle of water to bed and drink it before getting up in the morning, it helped sometimes.