Working And Symptoms

I'm struggling right now trying to get my symptoms at bay.

It's the dizziness that's killing me bigtime. Being upright is such a chore. I feel all over the place. Body feels heavy and I'm walking a crooked line.

I don't know what this is. I was pretty stable a few weeks ago.

Sorry to hear ur struggling. Hang in there. My daughter is having the same problems. We never know from day to day how good or bad she is going to feel. It is a very disheartening illness and one I would not wish on my worst enemy. Try to find solace in the things that make you happy in life. Try to push yourself to stay connected to family and friends. Now is when you need them the most. Sending prayers that tomorrow is a better day.

I have similar symptoms, like yours, that come and go. I'm starting to notice that flares of dizziness, heaviness, and other symptoms may be related to seasons, weather changes, barometric pressure, humidity, and diet. I basically tank when it rains, or when there's a big seasonal weather shift. I'm sorry you're going through that right now - hope you feel better soon!