Migraine Without Headache?

artluvr09

I just felt real weird all of a sudden. I was holding my phone and my leflt hand and arm went numb i got hot and clammy. Then th left side of my temple and eye and nose went numb. Then i got all clammy and sweaty. Usually when I get migriqanes i get the visual stuff first likk blurry vision speech difficulty trouble typing or talking can't read, squiggly lines in vision. t hen the numbness, then the headache. Never a bad headache just light headache ewith a little nausea. I haven't had one since february 2015 the longest i have gone without migraine. This time its weird. i started with hand numbness, then my temple an nose and eye then it went away. for a little. Now i am getting roof of mouth numbnesss and my tongue just went numb. i am worried that i am going to ge worse symptoms since the migraine is not in its usual order. I hope i don't get the visual disturbances. my lips asre going num too. lI hope i don't get the visual stuff. I am worried why my migraine isn't happening the same way. can we get numbness and other symptoms of migraine without the pain?

Squiggly lines, blurry vision and the headache are called ocular migraine.

I get it about 2 or 3 times a year. In my case, it starts off with many small blind spots which I don't notice unless I am reading something. I notice that certain characters are missing so I move my head to be able to see them. And so, I realize it is a MIGRAINE!
Squigly flashing lines appear later. Large parts of my vision go blind.
My vision returns in about 1 or 2 hours and usually, I get a large headache and become light sensitive.

My last 2 migraines were almost with no headache for some reason. This is actually normal.

I haven't read about going numb as a symptom of migraines.

I have gone numb before, in both hands. I couldn't drive for a while because I couldn't feel the steering wheel. It was during my first pregnancy, was on and off throughout the second trimester. I don't think it was migraines, though. I get those visual ones from time to time, much like Bigtrouble's description.

You can get migraines without the head pain, headaches are just one of the many migraine symptoms. I've have the typical headaches proceeded with aura, but I've also had all sort of "visual migraines" or "silent migraines", which basically just means I get different migraine symptoms/ phenomenon without actually having a headache. I've had facial numbness, vertigo, random visual afterimages that block my vision with a longer lasting effects of my brain just feeling like its mixed up, weird brainfog and word forgetting, and other just weird head sensations like feeling motion, or bands around my head that aren't there. There is a lot of weird migraine stuff out there, and your migraines can change over time from what my doctors tell me.

Thats true. The symptoms do change from time to time. Its just yesterday it came on suddenly! I was fine looking at my phone then my hand went numb and my face went numb then i got the migraine. It was weird. I always feel weird before and after the migraine. I think the reason why i was so tired over the weekend was a sign that i was going to get one. I usually get anxious and agitated but this time i guess i got tired. The migraine lasted 5 hrs. Now that its over and I slept well last night I feel much better. Except feeling a little out of it which i usually do the next day. But no more extreme tiredness thank goodness :). Oh and I found a great app for keeping track of migraines. it is migraine buddy :)