Pregnancy Pictures!!

I finally remembered to post some pregnancy pictures since some of you were asking about that. Hope it's okay to post since it's a little off topic- Katherine, I don't have your e-mail address on this computer to attach the files and send to you for Faces of DINET :blink: Maybe there is a way you can save them from these files? These were taken at about 30 weeks with Ethan but I haven't taken more since then!

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ge/get...1/33005pic2.JPG

http://imagehost.vendio.com/preview/ge/get...1/33005pic1.JPG

Guest Julia59

Jessica,

You look great! Best of luck to you and your family as you welcome your new baby boy who will be coming into this world very soon.

Hang in there it won't be long! I'm praying for you to have good days ahead to give you strength for taking care of your little one once he's born.

Blessings to all of you. :):blink:

Julie :0)

:blink: Thanks everyone :) To answer your question, these were taken at 7 months (about 30 weeks pregnant). I'm a little bigger now LOL, at 39 weeks!

I am feeling pretty good but feel like I am just sitting around waiting for the big event. I am hopeful that things will go well in terms of POTS and everything, and of course in general with the baby. I will keep you posted

Thanks so much for sharing the pics...I especially like the B&W...looks like it's something that could win a contest!

Hang in there...hopefully not for too much longer!

:-)melissa