Anyone Else Feel Worse When Sleeping In?

artluvr09

I have noticed that when I sleep in my symptoms are worse. I usually wake up 8-8:30 am and fall asleep around 11 pm at night. If i sleep past 9 i feel like crap the next day. I forgot to set an alarm and my parents didnt wake me up until 9:20 am! The whole day felt weird. I just get so much more tired instead of rested when I sleep in. Its weird. When my grandma sleeps in she feels great the next day. I am the opposite. I feel weak, brain fog gets terrible. Am having trouble thinking and speaking. The day goes by too much quicker when i sleep in plus the sun goes down earlier now around 8 instead of 9. My anxiety is worse now tool I am just a mess. Like it almost feels like today didnt happen. Am I making sense? All this from just sleeping in! Also when i sleep in I have trouble sleeping at night. Does anyone else have this problem of feeling worse? Any tips?

Yes yes yes yes. This never makes sense to me! I go through the weekdays- job starts at 8:30 am, generally feel okay, early afternoon fatigue but that's pretty normal, no headaches or anything.

Then I'll sleep in on Saturday because it seems like a good thing to do and when I wake up at 11 am or so it's terrible. I just cannot get going at all, I often have a headache....before I know it it's 5 or 6 pm and I've done nothing with my day and it's just weird. I thought maybe a caffeine withdrawal thing because I usually drink coffee but even when I drink coffee I'm still foggy and off. Sundays are usually not as bad.

It's either the stress of working all week hitting at the point I finally relax or it's got something to do with routine/circadian rhythm...I dunno. I don't wanna wake up early on a weekend, but it seems like a better idea.

Yes, I used to try and get at least 9 hours of sleep at night, sometimes I would get more when I was feeling really bad, but I noticed it would make me feel worse throughout the day; more tired, unrefreshed, more fatigue. Now I get up earlier around 7:45 each day, and though I can feel completely exhausted for the first 20-30 minutes, I typically feel much better throughout each day.

Exactly! When i get up earlier than 8pm i feel foggy but after my shower i start feeling better. But today I woke up at 7:50 as hoping to get to church today since i have been busy the past 3 sundays and won't be able to go next sunday as i work. I felt good when i woke up. Took a shower got all ready for church. Then felt tired and didnt feel like going so i didnt. So all day today just very tired. Plus allergies are bothering me because parents are fixing the dryer downstairs which they are stirring up dust when taking apart the drier.

Oddly enough, I developed this symptom the last 2 weeks.
I wake up 6 times in a night (I sleep 2 hours, I wake up, sleep 1 hour, wake up, .....).
It is easy for me to fall back to sleep. I don't know why I wake up.
I sleep about 8 h.
I feel EXTREMELY sleepy during the day.
I am beginning to suspect I developed anxiety recently. At work, I get chest tightness and pain (believe me, it is quite uncomfortable). I don't really feel much anxiety. I had neck tightness 2 times.

I am able to control the chest tightness a little.