Inspiring Books?

p8d

Hi,

I'm fairly recently diagnosed with dysautonomia/OH and struggle with quite a few issues. I'm looking for any books folks have found inspiring. I've read Robin Roberts which was good but got a bit bummed because she could be cured. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Thanks. I have full catastrophe living sitting next to me and love the sound of a wild snail eating(read it before I was sick). I found full catastrophe too difficult a month ago, I have pretty severe neurological problems but will try that again and the others if I can.

I really appreciate the help.

• 4 weeks later...

I really like this book called The Unteathered Soul, by Michael Singer. It's a book about the practice of mindfulness which my psychologist is a big fan of, but it wasn't until I read this book that it started to make sense for me. It's written in a very simple relatable form that I found really helpful, I do mindfullness for anxiety and depression.

• 1 month later...

There is a book called God Needs Me it's the autobiography of Lynn Fox Adams who is a dysautonomia patient who, like many of us, waxes and wanes in symptoms. I found it very helpful through some of my darkest hours.