Linzess?

Has anyone taken linzess for gastroparesis/to speed up motility. My neuroendo prescribed me some just in case I needed it but I am a little afraid to take it. I am so sensitive to meds that I usually get all the side effects that come with them. I once tried reglan when I was eating nothing and it gave me a painful uti but luckily benadryl reversed it. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with this drug?

Hey Jackiemxoxo, I do not have any personal experience with the medication you mentioned though I'm pretty sensative to all medications myself, so I would just say maybe give it a try, even take half a dose if that is ok with you doctor, so then you can at least see if it is something that might help you, and not have to worry as much about the side effects. I typically always do the lowest possible dose of any medication, sometimes even taking half of the lowest dose, and my doctor is pretty aware of my sensativities.

Thanks statesof, I think I am going to hold off until I get really desperate. I am going on vacation this weekend and I am too afraid of it causing a bad reaction. I agree with taking a small dose though if I ever get brave enough. It is nice to meet someone who has similar sensitivities.