Mast Cell Disease - Explanation And Specific Diagnoses

Thanks for sharing this paper with everyone Katie. I had actually read it last year and found it to be very interesting. It was nice to have it brought to remembrance though and reread it as it contains a lot of very interesting information.

Janet

It's interesting....I started rresearching mcas in 2011. Then, because of my other issues, I was pulled away from research on mcas to research other issues. It looks like during 2013-ish, there was a lot of research and advancements in the field based on what I've found between this paper and the ones I found on specific drug treatments.

I'm not finished looking for information, so I will continue to post as I find good sources.

http://www.wjgnet.com/2218-6204/full/v3/i1/1.htm

You may have already posted this one somewhere Katie but in case not this is another current and interesting paper. We are very fortunate that the past few years have brought new mast cell information to the fore front. There are definitely a lot of informative papers available now that were not there several years back.

You're welcome Katie. Exciting to think what new discoveries in terms of treatment and possible cures ( we can be optimistic right ) are just around the corner !

You're welcome corina.