Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Submit Names For Physician List

Recommended Posts

Hi DINET members!

If you have a doctor that treats your dysautonomia, I hope you will share your doctor’s name with us. We are also looking for doctors that treat underlying causes of dysautonomia (such as EDS), or, troublesome symptoms of dysautonomia (such as gastroparesis) that possess an understanding of how these issues relate to your dysautonomia. For example, a geneticist manages EDS and has a well rounded understanding of how this contributes to POTS.

To submit a name (now or anytime in the future), please email the doctor’s name, specialty, phone number, address, email address, website, and any hospital affiliation that you know of to: PhysicianList@dinet.org. If you don’t have all of this information, please just include what you do have. We will confirm that I receive your email and when we receive a response from the doctor, we will do our best to update you. If you submit a doctor’s name  we will contact that doctor, or their office manager, and obtain permission to add them to our list. Your name won't be mentioned unless you ask us specifically to do so.

Thanks for helping to make our Physician List as helpful as possible!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...