What Shows Are On Netflix?

artluvr09

I am getting netflix today :) So excited. I am getting the 11.99 streaming plan. I am not going to be renting dads to my home. Just online streaming. Who else has this same plan and is it worth getting? Do they have new movies on there like night of the museum 3? I have been wanting netflix for so long and now that I have a job I can afford it :). What are the pros and cons of netflix?

My favorite shows on there are White Collar and Royal Pains. I also just started watching Chasing Life, and like it so far. I think it's worth it but as far as movies the ones they have on streaming are not always that great. I don't know how often you watch movies but if it's just occasionally you can get those from Red Box and just get your TV through Netflix.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like Call the Midwives on Netflix. That's probably been my favorite although I watch a lot of the detective/mystery type shows as well.

They have a fairly decent number of movies on their streaming although I don't watch many movies.