Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MomtoGiuliana

New Moderator

Hi Everyone

I wanted to let everyone know officially(although you have possibly already noticed) that Sarah is now a moderator! Corina, Nina and I are very grateful to Sarah for taking this on, as we/DINET badly needed another person in this position who is able to read and moderate as needed on a day to day basis.

I just want to take a moment to thank Sarah, and to thank all of you for your dedication to DINET and all the ways you help each day and each week to keep the forum running smoothly, and to keep it a welcoming and helpful resource for patients.

Sincerely,

Katherine

Thank you Sarah, I'm very relieved we have another moderator! Also a big thank you to Katie who is working so hard on our physician's list!!!! We have an awesome team of volunteers! Thanks every one!!!! Thanks so much Sarah for joining our ream!!!

Many thanks Sarah for giving of yourself and taking on this new role. You rock.

Thank you also to Katherine and Corina for all the time and effort you both put into making this forum such a fantastic place. You both rock as well.

Janet

Thanks for all your work to keep this forum going so well! It's been such a wonderful resource over the years! :)

Sarah, thank you so much for dedicating your valuable time and energy to our forum. Warmly, Nina