How To Get A Much Needed Energy Boost.

artluvr09

How do I get a much needed energy boost? I am so tired and I feel like I am running on empty. I barely even did anything today. But now my mom had me empty the dishwasher and do a quick sweep with the little hair catcher (we have dogs). It only like took 5 minutes but I keep getting more and more tired and its only 3pm! I have a baptism class i have to attend tonight at 6:30 which by then my energy is usually at its lowest an i never feel like going anywhere. But if i want to get baptized this summer with the group baptism service I have to attend the class. Any tips on how to get an energy boost and to help clear away my foggy brain? I can't have caffeine or chocolate though.

I don't have a quick fix for you but have you ever had your vitamin levels checked? My vitamin D3 levels were really low and after taking a vitamin pill every day it helped with my energy a bit.

Hope you're feeling good enough to make it to your class!

Thanks! I made a fried egg sandwich for dinner before I went and that gave me a small energy boost and I went to class. The only downside is when I went I had anxiety because i knew know one except for the paster and I was expecting more young adults but there were none from the group. Also It was hot in there and I had to step out for a few minutes to cool down.