Feeling Blah

artluvr09

Not feeling well today. Woke up this morning feeling out of it, weak and just overall blah. It rained real heavy tonight and we are supposed to get severe thunderstorms today in south central pa. I am really nervous of that as well as they said there is a slight possibility of a small isolated tornado or two and we never get them here! I can kind of tell a storm is coming because I have pressure in my forehead and I never get headaches. I get migraines but not headaches. Does anyone else feel worse when storms are approaching? I just feel crappy and anxious and I just want to get the storms over with. I love storms but am terrified of tornadoes.

Artluvr I feel the same way, I live in PA also and woke up this morning feeling sore and exactly how you described it Blah. Hopefully there are no tornadoes in your area that is scary! I think the pressure changes along with the recent weather changes are definitely something that affects our symptoms. Wish I knew what to do about it.

Now we have a tornado watch :/ not fun. I am so nervous!!! We never get tornadoes in south central pa but i am still nervous! I have been nervous all day long since I woke up!