Heart Rate Variance On Tilt Table Trst

db2504

My daughter had her second tilt table test and her heart rate girs up above the 30 bpm but then does nit stsy fixed. It suddenly drops diwn into tve 40's. Dies anyone else have tbis happen? If so were u still given a POTS diagnosis? Niw her doctor is going to do a sweat test to chech fir an abnormality with that so he can diagnose her properly. We r so confused!!!

I have NMS, and I only faint if I ignore all my warning signs. I know better, but I sometimes try to push through. It's incredibly stupid, but I can't seem to help myself.

As doctors are learning more about dysautonomia, they are coming up with new ways to categorize it. The label NMS is also know as neurally mediated hypotension, neurally cardiogenic syncope/hypotension... I think there are more.

You don't have to faint to have NMS.

I have no idea why I have NMS. I can say I get quite classic signs before a serious episode. I get hot, begin to sweat, nauseous and black spots... Oh look there is the floor... My heart rate Never dropped. It went up in the 160`s and only fell 30 points when they laid me back down. I also slept in 12 hour clips for several days after the test if I remember right.

We are all so different. It's no wonder not all doctors are up to speed. I am so glad her doctor is doing a great follow up test.

Hang in there!

-K