Breathing Tests

db2504

From reading about people's experiences on this forum, I don't think it's unusual to crash after the ttt. I know it took me days to recover after my 2 ttt. If we took a vote, I would vote that the ttt was in my top 3 least pleasant tests to go through just because of how sick it made me.

The breathing tests truly didn't have any lasting effect on me....only a few seconds of being lightheaded. I didn't think of this before but the breathing tests are comparable to what it feels like blowing up a balloon if that helps describe what it will be like.

I really didn't have any trouble with the valsalva. I second what Katybug has said. I just. Had more breathing tests through a Pulmonologist and those were difficult on my body but those were testing for asthma and not a part of the normal autonomic testing. Interestingly, I do have asthma and it didn't show on those tests. All they really had to do is stick a kitten in front of my face.....:)...then, I would have shown them the asthma and I could have cuddled with a kitty cat!

Best of luck...I think she will be okee dokee!