Blurred/double Vision?

Parages

Hi folks,

Just curious if anyone else randomly has blurred/double vision? Its weird, when I'm using a computer my vision is fine but when I use my smart phone sometimes I get double vision around the numbers when dialing the phone. Not sure if double vision is even the best way to describe it, it's basically like each number has an outline of itself around them. I don't seem to really notice it other than when using my smart phone (and specifically when using the dialer) nothing else seems to trigger it. I also get occasional blurry vision if I'm in a really bright room as well.

My vision will get blurred from time to time - I have more trouble with depth perception - it seems like sometimes the floor is far, far away and makes it kind of hard to take steps - I probably entertain my co-workers when I pick up my leg and can't decide about putting it down! I've also had my vision turn completely upside down - as in everything I look at appears to be upside down - now that is a trip!

I have blurred vision at times. I always use the same computer when I first get up - a laptop that sits on the kitchen table. I find that some mornings I have some trouble reading text on it - despite the fact that I'm sitting at the same distance from it as I always do.

I had an eye test within the last year and mentioned it, and they were not concerned. I'd love an explanation!

Sorry I don't have any more info than that! You might want to consider having an eye exam. They can check the optic nerve to make sure there's no changes.

Keep us posted!

Thanks, I will be getting a vision test my ENT also wants to do a hearing test and possible MRI of the brain since I've been having intermittent numbness of face (right side cheek) and temporary hearing loss (lasts about a second or so and then I hearing a ringing noise).

• 2 weeks later...

i personally have double vision/blurry vision constantly. The way I describe my double vision to people is if you were to space out while looking at your computer (due to fatigue), and then try to "snap out of it" but couldn't fully. It is this slight double image, which is more apparent when viewing the edges of objects. Meaning, depth perception seems to make the double vision more apparent.

Hi Parages, I have had a lot of the symptoms you've described because of migraines, especially the tinnitus. They arrived shortly before POTS and I think the two are related.

They had me do an MRI and a neurological examination as well, and both were OK. Good luck with your tests!