GREAT NEWS

UnicornIsis

I saw Dr. Abdallah today for the first time! He says I am a good candidate for the treatment!! I even almost passed out in his office and he was able to show mom and dad something new to help with me. I was really sick the whole ride home which was just over 2 hours bafore bathroom breaks. He said it was due to the Cytolamega Virus Mono that I got back in Nov. of 2002. He wanted to see me back in 2 weeks for a third TTT with more specialized equipment than the first two times I had it done with other people, but the soonest they could work me in is April. He's going to hopitalize me after that to get things worked out and my meds worked out. Even though it's April I can't wait!!!! I'm so happy!!! Mom was even more excited than I was and Dad totally understood and believed the guy and TRUSTED him which is totally rare for Dad. Okay, really tired now, so I'm gonna go. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :);):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D