Can Someone Explain Why We Feel Like The Flu Is Coming On, Sometimes On A Daily Basis. I Experience His Often.

yikespanic

Yes but I don't know why. It's awful. Conditions that bring it on/made it worse: evenings(when combined with the other triggers), sometimes after eating sugar, around ovulation (almost every month when i was in my 20s). Nursing my first son, evenings from about the 5th month on, getting worse and worse until I couldn't take it anymore so I weaned before going on the steroids the doc had prescribed (around 11mo) and it all cleared up wo medication; and when I had a progesterone-only iud. This was the worst-every month was 10x worse until the month I couldn't sleep because I was in such achy agony I was crying the entire time. I was ready to go to the ER to have them pull the dang plug because the doc's office wS too busy. AWFUL, but cleared up as soon as it was out. (and yes, I called the manufacturer to report the side effect but they never called me back).

I sometimes took a little extra cortef in the evening when I felt achy like that, as I'm supposed to "updose when sick" because if adrenal insufficiency, and it always helped. I just wasn't brave enough to do it often.

I have autoimmune problems, and I imagined/felt like a giant inflammation.

At the beginning of this disease, I often ran a low-grade fever, felt achy all over, my fingers and wrists would swell, my throat would be sore, and I felt like I was about to have a horrific case of the flu. It would last from a few hours to a few days then just go away. This lasted for many years. It is not as bad now but, I still will have a sub-acute sore throat and feel generally achy at times. I still have joint issues and of course now, I have had such progression of the disease that I am receiving plasma exchanges every three weeks. I also have autoimmune disease and suspect that the generalized inflammation is indeed the problem.

My son also has flu like symptoms but these symptoms have eased up since he started the plasmapharisis. BTW E Soskis you described the condition quit well. I have also noticed that my son seems to be recovering much quicker from the little viruses. Some POTS cases have an autoimmune cause and this is not also easy to identify. I would encourage you to keep looking for your cause.