Those With Abnormal Qsart - Itching?

ramakentesh

I have an abnormal QSART and I get more of a burning sensation. Tops of my feet, calves, thighs, top of legs, abdomen, lower chest, arms, and face. it is kind of new for me. I have had it, but is more extensive and intense than before.

Burning is not the best way to describe it, but it is the best that I can describe it.

I had abnormal QSART in my feet/lower legs and I've occasionally had full body itching. It's actually more of a cross between itching and burning, and it doesn't feel like normal skin itching, it's deeper. My POTS was viral-onset and the first couple of months I had this very frequently, almost every night (although I had no idea what it was at the time). Now I get it much less frequently, if I'm sick or I've really overdone it.

I had an abnormal QSart. No real itching problems except maybe sometimes after I take a hotter shower. Have had a face burning feeling at times. I do not have small fiber neuropathy though. My neurologist said I have autonomic neuropathy. I also have hypohidrosis in trunk region and anhydrosis in arms and legs.

YES. I take a claritin every day. When I take the claritin I'm usually fine, no itching, but if I miss a day or two I itch so bad over my entire body I almost can't function. I've had to pull my car over before because I couldn't focus on driving the itching was so bad. I was off the claritin for five days I think before I took the QSART test and it was abnormal, they wanted to repeat the test with me being off the claritin for a longer period of time before the test and I told them no, there was no way I could live a week or more with that kind of itching. The itching was nonstop all day, I could barely sleep.