Autumn Is Around The Corner

Bigskyfam

I usually do a little better in fall as I am affected easily by the weather and fall tends to he milder here in Baltimore. My migraines usually settle a bit and of course the heat of summer fades into glorious crisp days. (And it also brings everything pumpkin which makes me very happy!)

'round these parts, we don't have classic season changes - it's either hot or cold and rarely anything inbetween. Spring and Fall last about 2 days. We've had hurricanes and temperatures in the upper 80's at Thanksgiving as well as a horrific ice storm known as the "storm of the century" on the first day of May. So Fall means that I dread the approaching cold, cold weather as it increases my symptoms, especially Raynaud's......

I am the only one around in Ohio I believe who is wishing Fall was here already as for two years, I have had much better days when Fall hits. Interestingly, it can still be kinda warm (which makes me feel worse all summer) but it seems that as soon as I feel a change in the wind and it bears a crispness to it, whaaalaaaa! I start I proving again. I can't wait! Lol.

• 2 months later...

Fall was a short season this year in Oklahoma. It's 27 degrees this morning and snowing. But it's beautiful sight to watch from our picture window.

lol, I was coming home from an ER visit this morning at 2am, and as my friend was wheeling me to the car, it was snowing. Didn't stick, very cold outside, but yep, it's here to stay I fear. Everyone who's come to see me has been bundled up, and I've been perched on the couch with my blankets. This Texas girl is not a fan of the Ohio weather, no matter how pretty I find the snow. Love looking at it, but the cold bothers my joints, the pressure changes (in any season really) mess with my headaches, and my skin is much more sensitive to the touch in the cold.