Dysautonomia And Ansar

EGorman

I'm really having a hard time finding any info on Dysautonomia. I recently was told I had Dysautonomia (but no more specific diagnosis). I went to a neuro and had a test called ANSAR, which showed in the summary (it prints specific ones based on your results) that I have "advanced autonomic dysfunction", and also that (according to what I read on the ANSAR company's test interpretation PDF) I probably have Paradoxical Parasympathetic Syndrome (PPS). The problem is that now I can't find a doctor who can help me find the specific issues and how to treat them. I thought the neurologist who's office I had the test in would help, but he ignored the test (even though I had suuuuuper high parasympathetic levels at abnormal spots) and decided to take me down a different path and just gave me medicine for migraines (just one of my many symptoms). I am not going back, as I have been down that road for many years, and I have no desire for guesswork and mis-diagnosis (such as my supposed "epilepsy". Really?). Anyone know what kind of doctor I should look for? I don't even have a primary care. Thanks!