Got A Few Lab Results Back From Cleveland Clinic

Darlene

And I wasnt hyperventilating. I was at CC seeing Dr. Browning. I felt calm. Bp was 102/60, pulse 62 & respiration 12. My blood work was done right after my appontment. I read when your CO2 is low "This will lead to the blood vessels of the body constricting, thus reducing the flow of blood in the body." Sometimes I get this burning sensation inside my body. I wonder if my blood vessels are constricting when this happens. Thats why I went to CC, to find out what's causing this burning sensation inside my arms and back (definitely not feeling well when this is happening).

I sure hope you get some answers Northerndarlene. I will have to look but my co2 I believe is usually high. I am also waiting for more results from CC. It seems like it is the little test details that point to something and I just pray that we all have docs that take interest into the details as well. God Bless.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the same results, the low potassium and low CO2. I see Dr. Wilson at CCF Neuro and he noted in my labs to not worry about the low CO2. My potassium is usually 3.3, but it has been as high as 4.0 on occasion. I am not a milk drinker, which my MIL (a nurse) tells me is important. I eat a banana everyday and try to drink OJ at least twice a week.