What Would Your Yard Sign Say??

rgny

Our next-door neighbors are lovely people but the whole family are type A over-achievers. Which is great and I'm not knocking it. Different strokes and all that. But they are also highly extroverted and for some reason, feel the need to share all of their accomplishments with the neighborhood with yard signs and balloons. For instance: CONGRATS ON YOUR PROMOTION! or BON VOYAGE HAVE FUN ON THE SLOPES! or CONGRATS ON MAKING VARSITY!

I am so tempted on my worst days to put up yard signs of my own...with black balloons. Stuff like:

SHOWERED TWO DAYS IN ROW, WTG!

YOU WERE UPRIGHT FOR 20 MINUTES STRAIGHT, WOW!

YOUR NEW COMPRESSION HOSE ARE WORKING GREAT!!

What would you put on your sign?

"BECIA GOT A BUBBLE BATH!" - after last week's crawl to the basement bathtub. Never mind being allergic to the bubble bath I used, I had bubbles, I had warm-ish water, and I smelled pretty, lol.

Also... "BECIA STOOD FOR MORE THAN A MINUTE!"

That's so great! What a humorous spin you've put on that. Mine would say "Managed to avoid the ER!" "I actually slept 2 hours straight!" -_- "Graduated to the best doctor in town" :) or another good one, "My friends really are smarter than yours" :P

Good post. Made me laugh.. I'll continue to think on some sign puns lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have one! It's a door sign, and it's not about any achievements. It says "NO SOLICITORS". It works, except for the scam artists who illegally solicit the neighborhood (these are the scary ones because I've been trapped twice in my driveway and once by a person who wedged themselves between me and my front door, each time while my husband was not home). I promptly call the police on these types - We have very strict soliciting laws.

• 1 year later...

Fitness Kelly- thats where my german pinscher's growl and bark come in handy-put him on a leash and go out to porch-they don't last long.

I have great faith in my own religious beliefs but hate it when I get solicitors coming to speak about theirs-want to put up sign that says "No Religious conversions here, AMEN!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/16/2014 at 7:57 PM, Raisin said:

How about....I didn't choose my underwear by the 'This is ER accptable' rule today! WTG!

:lol:  I thought maybe I was going to have to go to the ER recently.  When I was grabbing a clean t-shirt out of the drawer, I made sure to grab, "If You Don't Talk to Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?"    Because who wants to deal with someone who has no sense of humor?   

• 1 month later...