Jump to content

Going To Cc, What Tests Should I Ask For

Recommended Posts

I am going to Cleveland Clinic in a few weeks to see a nurse practitioner in the neuromuscular department. I have these episodes where I don't feel right (feels like lack of blood flow to the upper half of my body) I feel nauseous, sometimes it feels like i m not getting enough oxygen, I feel this burning sensation inside my body (upper half), I feel contractions in my bowels and bladder and go to the bathroom several times during an episode. Sometimes my bp is low when this happens, sometimes my bp is higher than it normally is. The episode lasts anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes. What diseases or tests should I ask her to check into.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...