Tilt Table Testing Who Do You Think Does It Best?

A lot of us have had one done. Who do you think did the most through job in testing you? Meaning did they test your blood volume and catecholamines, who long, etc, or anything else that I might have missed that can be done during the test.

I need to refer someone and want to send them to who does the best testing as experienced by my fellow members.

I was very happy with my TTT at Cleveland Clinic through Dr. Jaeger and he ran a blood volume test as well as a QSart and Thermoregulatory Sweat test when the QSart showed abnormal results. After the Thermoregulatory Sweat Test was abnormal, he then ordered a skin biopsy to check for small fiber neuropathy. This was normal for me but he also then ordered a calf muscle pump ultrasound to check that out. The only thing that wasn't done was checking the catecholamines during the TTT and I wished that I (or the neurologist that sent me for the TTT in the beginning) had requested this. In other words, I feel like I was run through all the important testing to try to get answers. In his words, Dr. Jaeger said he handles the vascular side of Dysautonomia while the neurologist checks out the other possible conditions/ possibilities. Good luck!

Dr. Amer Suleman does the most thorough testing I have ever had and I have had 3 tilt table tests done by 3 different doctors. He has specialized equipment that monitors heart rate and blood pressure beat by beat, an EKG, and a transcranial doppler to measure blood flow in the brain. He also measured my oxygen and carbon dioxide levels.

My first tilt done by him was done at 80 degrees. Since I passed out too quickly to properly see what was happening, he repeated it at a tilt of 40 degrees which allowed me to last 18 minutes while they monitored me. I highly recommend him.