Surgery On Tuesday At 7:30 Am

So the big day for my neck surgery is Tuesday. I'm terrified but I know it's the right decision. I just have laundry and packing a bag to do tomorrow so I at least feel prepared and organized on the outside (even if panick is setting in on the inside!) :-) My dad flies in tomorrow to be with me. I'm staying at my Mom's the first 2 weeks after surgery. My friends have been rallying around me. And my furry, four-legged nurses have several people who will be helping to care for them while they comfort me. I guess all there is now is the thing itself.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie, I will think of you while on my trip to Mayo Tuesday. I will look forward to hearing how it went.

I like to hear that you have the support that you do. Even from your fuzzy friends.

I wish that you were not terrified. Wish that I could say something that would change that. At least wait until Tuesday. LOL.

Thanks for the kind words of support from each of you. :-)

Gjensen - The up side is, after years of being an Ops Manager and a horseback riding instructor, I have a great poker face Lol! Never let 'em see me sweat! I really hope your trip to Mayo goes well and is informative. Safe travels.

Praying that everything goes well. So glad that you have a support team. Wishing you the best and rest as much as possible. Take care and post when you can.

Praying for a successful surgery.